Kreston International is the *12th largest global accountancy network with over 200-member firms in 125 countries. The conference has been organised by Jersey members, Alex Picot Chartered Accountants and Alex Picot Trust and will be attended by 109 accounting professionals representing Kreston UK firms
During the one-day conference, specialist sectors including Audit, Tax, IT, Marketing, HR and Advisory, Outsourcing and Healthcare will be under the spotlight when the latest developments within the industry are discussed.
The conference will be opened by the Chairman of Kreston UK, John Warner. He said:
“With 109 attendees representing all 15 of our UK Kreston firms, the Jersey conference promises to be very valuable for all involved. As well as being a great chance to network, it is also a wonderful opportunity for our members to share knowledge and develop insights into the future landscape of the accountancy profession. The specialist topics being covered in the break-out groups enable attendees to really explore the issues they are facing in their day-to-day work with clients and means that their collective knowledge will be enhanced.
“I’d like to thank the team at Alex Picot for making the arrangements and hosting us for this year in Jersey, we are all very much looking forward to the conference.”
Derek Rhodes, Director of Alex Picot Trust, said:
“We value of our membership of Kreston International and are delighted that Jersey has proven to be a popular location for the annual UK conference. As well as promising to be a very valuable knowledge sharing opportunity for all involved, from our perspective it is also a great chance to introduce the benefits of Jersey to our colleagues. We are looking forward to hosting the conference for the first time and to a busy couple of days with friends old and new.”
During the conference representatives from Locate Jersey will make a presentation to the delegates to illustrate the benefits of relocation to Jersey for high value residents and businesses.
Alex Picot has been a member of Kreston International since 2013. Through its membership it has direct, personal access to local expertise and knowledge of qualified professionals in key business centres worldwide for the benefit of its international clients.
Kreston Notes to Editors:
- Kreston International Limited is a global network of independent firms that combine empathy to provide compliance and advisory services that help individuals and their organisations to achieve their professional goals.
- Founded in 1971 and currently the *12th largest accounting network in the world, Kreston comprises 200 firms in 125 countries. As a single, seamless network, it provides a consistently exceptional service to clients all over the world.
* Based on full network members and excludes correspondents
- Kreston UK is a brand representing firms based in the UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Each member firm is a separate and independent legal entity and as such has no liability for the acts or omissions of any other member firm. Kreston UK and Kreston International provide no services to clients and have no liability for the acts or omissions of any member firm.
Kreston UK is:
UK; BHP Chartered Accountants; Bishop Fleming; Clive Owen LLP; Consilium Chartered Accountants; Duncan & Toplis; EQ Accountants LLP; Horsfield & Smith; James Cowper Kreston LLP; Kreston Reeves LLP; Mitchell Charlesworth; PEM; Ireland; LHM Casey McGrath; Channel Islands; Alex Picot Chartered Accountants Ltd; Alex Picot Trust and Isle of Man, Kreston IOM Limited.
Kreston International member firms commit to compliance with the professional standards appropriate in their respective countries and to adhere to the following international standards:
- International Standards on Quality Control.
- International Standards on Auditing for the conduct of transnational audits.
- Code of Ethics as issued by the International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants